My Case is a secure, online application which allows you to view your current case status or other case information on your active case(s) before the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB).
Phase 3 of My Case is now active, providing counsel with the ability to add up to 4 delegates to their account.
Registration process and electronic document submission
Before registering for My Case, please read
My Case portal registration and submission of documents.
For more information on electronic document submission, please read
Practice Notice – Electronic Exchange of Documents Using My Case.
For additional information on the functionalities of My Case, refer to the
My Case User Guide.
Choose a secure sign-in method:
Sign in using one of the credentials below. Through Sign-in Partner or GCKey, you will be automatically directed to IRB My Case to access or create your account.
Continue to Sign-In Partner
- Use the same information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with us. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the IRB website to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Conexus Credit Union
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- Servus Credit Union
- Simplii Financial
- TD Bank Group
Continue to GCKey
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use a Sign-In Partner.
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you don't have one.
Help and Support
Get help for using IRB 'My Case'.