My Case is a secure, online application which allows you to view your current case status or other case information on your active case(s) before the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB).
My Case is currently experiencing intermittent service disruptions that may impact a user’s ability to login to their account. We are actively working to resolve this issue.
Secure electronic document submission and digital communication through My Case
The IRB has expanded the online self-service portal’s functionalities to include the secure exchange of documents with our counsel community. A
Practice Notice that provides important information about the functionalities has been issued.
Choose a secure sign-in method:
Sign in using one of the credentials below. Through Sign-in Partner or GCKey, you will be automatically directed to IRB My Case to access or create your account.
Continue to Sign-In Partner
- Use the same information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with us. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the IRB website to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Conexus Credit Union
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- Servus Credit Union
- Simplii Financial
- TD Bank Group
Continue to GCKey
- Sign in with a GC Key user ID and password if you do not use a Sign-In Partner.
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you don't have one.
Help and Support
Get help for using IRB 'My Case'.